FPLB slide plate, bronze and blank type, SO#50SP2 with graphite
FPLB slide plates consist of highly wear-resistance copper cast alloy whose sliding surfaces are evenly provided with a certain percentage of solid lubricant plugs according to work condition, high-strength copper alloy provides a high load-bearing capacity and the solid lubricant can be formation of low friction film.
Under technical dry running conditions, the bearing surface is designed with thick running-in film which
enables the solid lubricant to be transferred to the counter material at the first contact.
① Solid lubricant film
② Solid lubricant plug
③ Bronze backing
- Allows maintenance-free and long-life operation;
- Suitable for high static and dynamic loads;
- With low and smoothly coefficient of friction and without stick-slip effects;
- Suitable for dirty, corrosion, impact load and edge loading;
- The base material provided a good shock-absorbing capacity;
- Can be used over a large temperature range;
- Suitable for reciprocating, rotating and oscillating movement with start frequency
and difficulty to form oil film occasions;
- With low wear rate and long life service.
How It Works ?
When the mutual friction occurs between two non-lubricated surfaces, the two contacts with the uneven surface of the peak by the shear, stick-slip
and plastic deformation giving rise to friction and wear. Conventional lubricants can significantly reduce these effects, however, the conventional
lubricant will be more and more squeezed out of the contact area with increasing surface which formed the dry friction or boundary lubrication.
With FPLB slide plates, the lubrication is effected by the sliding material itself, The solid lubricant is released from the friction
material by micro-movement. This gives the sliding partners smooth surfaces with a firmly adhesive solid lubricant film, the solid lubricant film
remains within the contact area even under heavy loads. The embedded solid lubricant plugs can be continuously provided to the friction surface
to reduce friction resistance and wear, thus make the bearing can be worked under low wear rate and long-life service.
|The product is widely used in
- continuous casting rolling machine
- mining machinery
- shipping machinery
- injection machinery
- auto mould and so on...
FPLB slide plate, bronze and blank type, SO#50SP2 with graphite --- Metric Size